For more information and ordering please contact us at 719-488-0362
Ceramic Belt Wiper (the answer to your belt cleaning problem Important aspects of the Ceramic
Belt Wiper are:
- Low investment cost
- Longevity of ceramic
- None maintenance rollers
- 4 stainless seals each roll
- Won’t catch or tear belting
- Tapper and ball bearing combination
- Unaffected by mechanical belt splicing
- No maintenance required
- Simplified frame
- Even wear through rotation
- Opposing 45 degree rolls for better belt tracking
What is required from the customer is the outside or inside dimension of the support channel beams, belt distance below the support beams, and belt width size for fabrication.When installed it is our recommendation that the ceramic belt wiper be installed with a pre-load of ¼” to ½” directly behind the discharge pulley or closest to the discharge pulley.
YOUR NEEDS ARE OUR PRIORITY.
REACH OUT TODAY!
Contact Our Friendly Experts Now